DiamondForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suggestion (yay!)

2 posters

Go down

A suggestion (yay!) Empty A suggestion (yay!)

Post by allen20008 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 am

Hello, let me get straight to the point lol.  Great forum, easy to navigate through.  What I recommend is you should have 2 things:

A tipping option:

This would be a great feature, like in coinchat, but more sophisticated. you could be able to tip someone, be able to deposit BTC for that.  This would make the economy of DIAforums a lot more rich.  I'm not sure if you enforced this suggestion already, as for you have these great giveaways of mBTC and each user has an individual balance; perhaps you just haven't got the time yet to add this feature.

Usergroups:

Perhaps expand on this feature?  Not just mods, and admins, but allow users to make "clans" and such.  Your giveaways would also be a lot more fun if you had teammates helping you competing against another "clan".  I think a lot of users, me included, would enjoy this very much Smile Be exciting to earn a bit of BTC AND have fun with others at the same time, and you could also include your minecraft server into this idea. Smile

Well those are my suggestions for now, I think this forum has so much potential and it would be a waste to not use it Smile

~Allen

allen20008
Private E- (PV1)
Private E- (PV1)

Back to top Go down

A suggestion (yay!) Empty Re: A suggestion (yay!)

Post by DiamondCardz Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 pm

allen20008 wrote:Hello, let me get straight to the point lol.  Great forum, easy to navigate through.  What I recommend is you should have 2 things:

A tipping option:

This would be a great feature, like in coinchat, but more sophisticated. you could be able to tip someone, be able to deposit BTC for that.  This would make the economy of DIAforums a lot more rich.  I'm not sure if you enforced this suggestion already, as for you have these great giveaways of mBTC and each user has an individual balance; perhaps you just haven't got the time yet to add this feature.

Usergroups:

Perhaps expand on this feature?  Not just mods, and admins, but allow users to make "clans" and such.  Your giveaways would also be a lot more fun if you had teammates helping you competing against another "clan".  I think a lot of users, me included, would enjoy this very much Smile Be exciting to earn a bit of BTC AND have fun with others at the same time, and you could also include your minecraft server into this idea. Smile

Well those are my suggestions for now, I think this forum has so much potential and it would be a waste to not use it Smile

~Allen
How the...I thought I locked this forum. Oh well.

- Tipping feature: Not gonna happen. Too complex to code in.

- Usergroups: I will never bloat the usergroup legends with clans. You can already post to rank up and gain the rank of Elite.

Sorry, declined. Forum is supposed to be locked anyway...

EDIT: OH, you posted in feedback. I disapprove. :c
DiamondCardz
DiamondCardz
Owner - Ultra Administrator
Owner - Ultra Administrator

http://diaforums.com

Back to top Go down